Vacation Wedding Packages
Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa

The vacation wedding packages can help couples find a wedding venue and location that fits in with their idea of the perfect big day for the couple.

Ceremonies can be conducted for small intimate weddings or elopements for just the bride and groom alone.

Or brides and grooms to be who want larger ceremonies and receptions can find venues that will let them have the day they've always wanted.

Destination weddings offer a chance for your family and friends to witness your ceremony and then see the area with you.

Plan your day the way the two of you want it. It's the most important day of your lives, so you are the two people whose opinions matter the most.


The state offers all inclusive destination wedding packages for couples in Couer d'Alene for intimate to medium size ceremonies.


This state has some of the best honeymoon packages and vacation wedding packages for couples.

newlywed's hands with rings

The southern area offers packages in Alton, Belleville, Cobden, Freeburg, Ozark and Taylorville.

Galena offers wedding, reception and honeymoon packages while the northern area has packages in Henry, Plano, Ottawa, Rockford and Rockton.

Illinois Marriage Laws

A driver's license, state or military ID or passport is needed for ID. Both people must apply for the license in person and pay the fee in cash.

Divorced persons need their divorce decree.

There is a 1 day waiting period. The license is valid for 60 days. You don't have to be a resident of IL.

There are no blood tests. Persons age 16 - 18 need a sworn consent form from parents or guardians. Legal marital age is 18.


Here you'll find weddings and receptions in the northern area in Bremen, Carmel, LaPorte, Logansport, Valparaiso and West Lafayette.


Vacation weddings in the southern region are in Jeffersonville, Campbellsburg, French Lick, Indianapolis, and New Harmony.

Indiana Marriage Laws

A driver's license is required as ID. Bring your birth certificate, too. Both persons apply in person and pay a cash fee.

If you are a resident of IN, you have to apply for the marriage license in the county in which one of you lives.

There is no waiting period. The license is valid for 60 days and only usable in IN.

If you were married before, bring a divorce decree. There are no blood tests and no marriages by proxy.

Legal age to marry is 18. Persons age 17 - 18 need a certified birth certificate and the parents or guardians must apply in person for the license with you.


Offers you indoor and outdoor wedding packages and honeymoon packages for the newlyweds.

May your new life together make you grow stronger and happier in love, peace and joy. Cherish each other as the treasure both of you are.

Vacation wedding packages > Home

Copyright © All Romantic

Privacy Policy|Disclaimer|Disclosure PolicyTerms and Conditions | Contact | Site Map

Disclaimer: All Romantic has attempted to assure this website is as accurate as possible but no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete or up-to-date. Materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. All Romantic does not accept any responsibility for any loss or injury to anyone which may result from reliance on information contained on this site. Please verify travel, health and safety, and transportation information with the appropriate parties.