Seaside Oregon Romantic Vacations
Welcome to romantic vacations in Seaside Oregon.
Perfect for weekend get aways, anniversary vacations, wedding locations and honeymoon spots.
You'll love this romantic Oregon coast town.
Watch romantic sunsets on pristine beaches, picnic by lakes and rivers, hike trails with gorgeous scenic views and take a boat ride at sunset.
The romantic Seaside hotels and inn tempt you with packages consisting of romantic dinners, fresh flowers, chilled champagne or sparkling cider and delectable chocolates.
Best Western Ocean View Resort
The Seaside Oceanfront Inn
Rivertide Suites Hotel
Things to Do and See
- Columbia River Estuary Eco–Cruise - beautiful views and great for bird and wildlife watching. Be on the look out for sea lions, seals, and eagles. On Long Island, check out the lighthouses (romantic idea - propose at sunset!) and shipwreck Isabella.
- Fort Stevens State Park has miles of beaches and ocean. Catch a sunrise or have a romantic picnic. You can go hiking, biking, horseback riding, fishing and swimming.
- Tillamook Head in Ecola State Park is a thousand foot cliff. It's great for picnics, gorgeous views and hiking.
- The Astoria Column offers spectacular views of rivers, mountains, forests and bay.
- Seaside Aquarium - check out seals, octopi, sea turtles, starfish, eel.
- Million Dollar Walk - take a hand in hand stroll and check out the historical buildings, neat places to eat, and unique boutiques for picking out romantic presents.
- Seaside Carousel - in the Carousel Mall. Hop on for a ride with your lover.
- Seaside Promenade - check out this ocean front area. The Turnaround is the end of the Lewis and Clark Trail. There's a bronze statue of them. You'll love the street lamps and gorgeous views.
- Cannon Beach - great scenic views, Haystack Rock, tidepools with marine life, and Tillamook Rock Lighthouse.
- Gearhart Beach.
- Lewis and Clark Salt Works.
- Oregon Coast Trail.
- Fort Clatsop National Memorial.
Find Seaside restaurants and more things to do
- Ecola State Park - whale watch, romantic picnics.
- Necanicum River and Estuary Walking Trail.
- Quatat Marine Park.
- Fort Columbia State Park - gorgeous views, observation station, and hiking.
- Cullaby Lake.
- Youngs River Falls. Romantic proposal idea, declare your love by a cascading waterfall.
- Oswald West State Park.
- Saddle Mountain.
- Lewis and Clark National Wildlife Refuge - hop on a boat to get to it. Great wildlife watching.
- Columbia River Maritime Museum.
- Seaside Historical Museum.
- Ecola Historical Marker and Cannon.
- Seaside Beach.
- Cove Beach and Ocean Vista Drive.
- Sunset Beach & Park.
- Del Rey Beach.
- Seaside Antique Mall.
- Salmonberry Square.
- Sunrose Art Gallery.
Check here for more hotels in Seaside
You can also fly a kite, surf and take a helicopter ride for an uplifting experience with your soulmate!
Enjoy these romantic getaways in Seaside Oregon.
Love and romance be with you always!
Seaside Oregon > O states / Home
Copyright © 2020 All Romantic Places.com
Disclaimer: All Romantic Places.com has attempted to assure
this website is as accurate as possible but no guarantee is given that
the information provided in this website is correct, complete or
up-to-date. Materials contained on this website are provided for general
information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other
professional advice on any subject matter. All Romantic Places.com
does not accept any responsibility for any loss or injury to anyone
which may result from reliance on information contained on this site.
Please verify travel, health and safety, and transportation information
with the appropriate parties.