Romantic Getaways in Las Vegas
You'll love these romantic getaways in Las Vegas..
The romantic Las Vegas packages and hotels are perfect for wedding locations, honeymoon spots or anniversary getaways.
Need a quick break?
Come to Vegas for romantic weekend getaways and couples escapes.
Be pampered with a couples manicure and pedicure in a private room with candle light, champagne and strawberries covered in chocolate.
Ahhh, romantic and relaxing!
Or try something new together in a Watsu pool.
Soak your cares and worries away.
Then relax and de-stress further with a massage. Or try a spice rub.
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Four Seasons Hotel
JW Marriott Resort, Spa & Golf offers spa treatments, breakfast, strawberries and champagne.
Las Vegas Weddings
Run away to a chapel, garden or outdoor wedding.
Exchange your vows beside a romantic, peaceful babbling brook or in a gazebo. If you're getting married in Vegas, you'll love doing something different.
How about getting married aboard a gold and white wedding gondola! It's romance at its best.
More hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Attractions and Things to Do
- Fly into the Grand Canyon and have a picnic. A romantic proposal idea!
- Take a flight tour over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam.
- Rainbow Canyon - it's gorgeous! For a romantic idea - watch a sunset or sunrise with your sweetheart cuddled together.
- Hoover Dam - take a raft or kayak tour.
- Check out the Colorado River - another romantic idea - picnic lunch!
- Red Rock Canyon - absolutely breathtaking. Another great place to propose!
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park.
- Red Rock National Conservation Area - don't miss Calico Hills and Willow Springs.
- Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
- The Springs Preserve.
- Gallery of Fine Art.
- Exotic Cars - 40 + cars priced at more than $1 million!
- The Aquarium at the Silverton Hotel - this is awesome! There's more than 5,000 exotic fish including stingrays and sharks!
- Las Vegas Art Museum.
- Liberace Museum.
- Auto Collection at the Imperial Palace.
- Sunset Stampede - at Mystic Falls Park. You'll love the fountain show with lights and music. Simply romantic and beautiful! (Third proposal idea!).
- Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat - see dolphins and leopards, tigers and lions.
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum.
- Lion Habitat at MGM Grand.
- Neon Museum.
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour.
- Death Valley - for ghost town buffs! Check out the sculptures (especially the Last Supper one).
- Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo - more than 300 birds including Chilean flamingos, quail, parrots, and swans.
You Can Also Take:
- Las Vegas Strip tours.
- Lake Mead and Colorado River Tours.
- Area 51 Tour - for UFO enthusiasts!
- Hummer tours.
More Ideas for Romantic Getaways in Las Vegas
- Hop in a limousine at night for a ride down the Vegas Strip. Pop open some champagne and enjoy the nighttime views.
- Head up, up and away with a nighttime romantic helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
- Another romantic proposal idea - head to the Eiffel Tower Experience
at the Paris Las Vegas. Propose at night with a gorgeous view of the
- Catch a sunset at the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - you'll love the beautiful plants, flowers, bridges and ponds.
Find Las Vegas restaurants and more things to do
And finally, romantic getaways in Las Vegas are not complete without a
romantic stroll down the Strip hand in hand for amazing sights you will
Stop in one of the many casinos and try your luck at the
slots or tables.
You'll love Vegas romance and these romantic getaways in Las Vegas.
Love and romance be with you always!
Romantic Getaways in Las Vegas > N states / Home
Copyright © 2008 - 2022 All Romantic Places.com
Disclaimer: All Romantic Places.com has attempted to assure this website is as accurate as possible but no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete or up-to-date. Materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. All Romantic Places.com does not accept any responsibility for any loss or injury to anyone which may result from reliance on information contained on this site. Please verify travel, health and safety, and transportation information with the appropriate parties.